Value is the centerpiece of every important business transaction. Our formal opinions of value are grounded in the latest valuation theories and honed by the practical experience of our M & A professionals. In today’s litigious business environment, with increased scrutiny on corporate governance issues, it is more important than ever for companies to rely on credible valuations and fairness opinions when conducting their business transactions.
Mast Advisors is qualified to provide our clients with the most comprehensive, accurate, supportable, and timely valuation services. We combine the most sophisticated and appropriate analytical techniques with the practical realities of our unparalleled middle-market, sell-side mergers and acquisitions practice, where we have successfully represented sellers of middle-market companies, most in a full-scale corporate advisory process.
Clients rely on our opinions in various contexts, including:
- Sale or merger of a business
- Acquisition of related party or consideration in strategic alliance
- Financing involving issuance of securities to affiliated investors
- Purchase or sale of securities by ERISA plans or trusts
- Exchange of securities in recapitalization or reorganization
- Acquisition & sale transactions
- Financial restructurings
- Fraudulent conveyance analysis
- Management & leveraged buyouts
- Regulatory loan valuations