Mast Advisors provides valuation services and expert testimony in a wide variety of contested matters involving litigation, mediation, or binding arbitration relating to shareholder and partner disputes, and bankruptcy.
Mast Advisors provides the financial insight that can help to settle a dispute. Should the matter go to court, our rigorous investigation and clear reporting provide strong evidence that support our findings. Mast Advisors will unravel the most complicated financial issues and provide clear and concise interpretation of the issues.
Mast Advisors's involvement in your case may extend to any or all of the following:
- Business Valuations: reviewing a business and providing a valuation based on the company’s performance and market conditions
- Loss Assessment: assessing damages claims in cases involving negligence, breach of contract, destruction of property and business interruption
- Consulting with the legal team regarding the financial implications of various approaches
- Discovery and Inspection: identifying the relevant financial documents required, and inspecting these with the legal team; identifying any documents not made available
- Interrogatories: assisting the legal team in framing or responding to questions involving financial issues
- Advising the legal team on financial matters that may arise during the course of legal action including the analysis of financial evidence presented by other parties
- Court proceedings: appearing in court as an independent expert witness
- Preparation of reports: examining and analyzing financial transactions and statements, making valuations and determining financial interests
- Providing advice and assistance in examining and cross-examining witnesses
- Settlements: analyzing the prospective financial consequences of settlements, and assisting the legal team in structuring settlements