Corporate Sales and Divestitures
Maximize value at closing – Maximize the likelihood of closing.
Achieving those outcomes in a corporate sale takes clarity, planning and execution.
Our clients are able to clearly articulate the value of their company. Potential buyers know they are part of an orderly process creating competition to acquire your company. They are provided with reliable information on which to base their offers that will withstand the scrutiny of due diligence. They will be able to close the transaction at the price they bid.
Mast’s experienced transaction professionals customize each corporate sale and divestiture engagement to address the specific strengths and weaknesses of our clients. Among the ways we work with our clients is to provide assistance in:
- Developing retrospective and prospective strategic planning documentation
- Managing pre-transaction due diligence
- Identifying potential strategic and financial buyers
- Preparing a selling memorandum that clearly articulates our clients’
- Managing the buyer review and bidding process
- Structuring and negotiating the transaction to achieve the client’s specific goals
- Managing the due diligence process